Crime is up in many major North American Cities. Property managers, corporate facilities directors, Condominium board presidents, and others with a duty of care and legal responsibility to protect occupants and visitors to their buildings need to consider getting an up to date Threat and Risk Assessment for their property. Now more than ever, it is important to make sure you are taking the appropriate steps to provide security and safety to those in your care.
With the increasing threats in our communities, it’s critical to be proactive in identifying and managing risks that could affect staff, clients and residents well-being. A TRA is a comprehensive analysis of potential threats and risks that could impact your property and those that occupy it. It identifies the likelihood of a threat occurring and the severity of its impact, allowing you to prioritize your security efforts and allocate resources effectively.
Conducting a TRA can help you to:
- Identify potential security threats and vulnerabilities in your building and surrounding community
- Prioritize your security efforts and allocate resources effectively
- Develop and implement a comprehensive security plan that addresses the identified risks and threats
- Mitigate the impact of a potential threat event on your occupants
At Kirsch Group, we specialize in conducting TRAs for industrial, commercial, financial and residential buildings. Our team has extensive experience conducting security survey’s, assessments, and audits for a wide range of government, corporate and private clients. We work with our clients to understand their unique needs and tailor our approach to their specific situation.
Our TRA process is thorough and includes:
- A review of your current security measures and protocols
- An assessment of your building’s physical and technological security infrastructure
- An analysis of potential threats and risks specific to your location and community
- Recommendations for security improvements based on identified risks and threats
Don’t wait until a security incident happens to take action. Protect those under your care today. We are ready to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation